Hilltop Records - Scam, Plain and Simple
Scam, plain and simple. A web search will reveal many hits.
This company (among others) regularly reviews new copyright registrations (which are matters of public record, available for anyone to see), and then solicits the copyright holder with an offer to include the work(s) in some compilation or other such - for a "screening fee" of about $400-$450 USD. Numerous reports indicate clearly that no product will even be manufactured nor sold - the work(s) will simply appear on a "compilation list", thereby legally (and literally) satisfying the promise. The prey is obviously hungry (and unwary) artists.
Sad, really.129d7dd5 review #201736
You may also like
- "Online Reputation Management Services : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/online-reputation-management-services We used this company , in order to push out from the first 10 pages of google , all the negative info about our..."
- "In June I paid $290 to Orangeberry Book Tours to help promote my new book release. I was supposed to receive multiple things for this money, including 60 reviews for..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "This company is a scam and are crooks! Buyer Beware! I purchased a new phone thru a authorized retailer due to the previous phone not working. I was told that..."
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- " I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral..."
- "Found a Cheeto that I thought was quite toasted...actually saturated in the inside almost like a brownish green liquid. GROSS if you ask me...."
- "I lost my card and after 6 phone calls two separate faxes requesting to reassure my card and excessive long waits for supervisors (up to 52min I have screen shots)..."
- "There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email. Assuming they'd like to see the..."