Hilltop Records - Scam, Plain and Simple
Scam, plain and simple. A web search will reveal many hits.
This company (among others) regularly reviews new copyright registrations (which are matters of public record, available for anyone to see), and then solicits the copyright holder with an offer to include the work(s) in some compilation or other such - for a "screening fee" of about $400-$450 USD. Numerous reports indicate clearly that no product will even be manufactured nor sold - the work(s) will simply appear on a "compilation list", thereby legally (and literally) satisfying the promise. The prey is obviously hungry (and unwary) artists.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "they will ask you to take the course and tell you that you will be hired after. So they get you to pay 275 dollars and make your way over..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras. DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else..."
- "RAJA CHAKRAPANI: PITTSBURGH,PA DOCTOR ARRESTED FOR INAPPROPRIATELY TOUCHING FEMALE PATIENTS DURING EXAMINATIONS, REPORT SAYS 8/12/2013 Raja Chakrapani, 59, has been released from jail upon modified bond conditionsthe Allegheny County police..."
- "I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead. They shipped it on April 1st. It was at..."
- "The shame of it is, when you deal with the lower entry folks on the phone, they are very polite and very helpful. I didn't encounter a problem until I..."
- "Do not work for this company or any other Roadshow they branch out to be....They dont pay!!!!!!!!..."
- "I have a fan that is manufactured through this company. It is an out door fan and it is located in a covered patio. The blades are warped and..."
- "GameStop expired my points without warning without even bother contacting me that my points were going to expire. I had at least $15 dollars of reward points saved up after..."