Hilltop Records - Scam, Plain and Simple
Scam, plain and simple. A web search will reveal many hits.
This company (among others) regularly reviews new copyright registrations (which are matters of public record, available for anyone to see), and then solicits the copyright holder with an offer to include the work(s) in some compilation or other such - for a "screening fee" of about $400-$450 USD. Numerous reports indicate clearly that no product will even be manufactured nor sold - the work(s) will simply appear on a "compilation list", thereby legally (and literally) satisfying the promise. The prey is obviously hungry (and unwary) artists.
Sad, really.116044ab review #201736
You may also like
- "We discovered a mold infestation in our apartment on October 21st of this year. We had barely lived in the apartment for 2 months but had previously notified the office..."
- "I used Craig Brazeman at Profiles Investigations. I trusted his word. He is a bad private investigator. Over charges. When I tried to talk to him..."
- "The Vatva Industrial Estate was established by Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation in the year 1960 in the south east direction of Ahmedabad City on Ahmedabad â€“ Mehmadabad state highway to..."
- "I just bought 6 new refills for my wall flowers air freshner plug ins. They do not work, they do not pull up the scent from the glass bottles...My wall..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "This is the ONLY working bathroom at my local Dollar General in Greenwood, Louisiana. This is completely unacceptable! The manager of this store is useless. She was sitting in her..."
- "HELLO first of all i want to say thank you to our vets who protect us and second of all i do believe that every country needs ..."
- "On January 10th, 2012 I bough a combo washing and drying machine model # HWD1600BW. The machine stop working around june. I called costumer service to get in-home service for..."
- "Dear Pissed Consumer, I have had my 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee I purchased from Erie Auto Credit for a year. Since the purchase of my vehicle, I have had it in..."